- In a food processor pulse the pistachios and pumpkin seeds until finely chopped.
- In a small saucepan on low heat add the coconut oil and the dates.
- Cook for 5 minutes until dates are soft.
- Stir well.
- Add warmed dates to food processor.
- Process until all is combined well.
- In a large bowl add the gluten free Rice Krispies, coconut, maca and lucuma powder.
- Add the ingredients from the food processor and stir to combine.
- I like to use my hands to mix the ingredients.
- Using a ice cream scoop make balls out of the mixture.
- Roll in coconut, cocoa powder or raw cacao nibs.
- Place in refrigerator to cool.
>>Read more on http://wheatfreemom.com/
cocoa powder, coconut oil, dates, dessert, gluten free, lucuma powder, maca powder, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, raw cocoa nibs, rice krispie cereal, snack, time: 0 - 30 min, unsweetened coconut